International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
The Group Marketing Division is on its way to making the group’s digital marketing landscape future proof. To achieve this, we believe in proper data and data visualization – and if you want to be part of this journey and can contribute, we are looking for you!
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- You will be responsible for defining and maintaining a standardized approach for our banks in order to track, evaluate and optimize digital performance campaigns
- You will be responsible for the analysis of campaign performance and creation of performance reports and support the development and enhancement of reporting dashboards that will be transparent for the whole bank
- You will ensure the correct setup of tracking on landing pages and websites incl. tracking pixels, event tracking, cross domain tracking, UTM parameters etc.
- You will support colleagues with individual analytics needs and define analytics goals in GA360 together with the campaign managers
- You ensure that we are all on the same page, you conduct trainings on the use of analysis tools (e.g. GA360) and drive increasing usage of data in marketing processes
What we offer:
- Profound knowledge of Google Marketing Platform (GA360), especially Google Analytics and BI tools (Google Data Studio), QlikView as a bonus
- Extensive experience (+3 years) in marketing data departments, especially working in cloud-based marketing environments
- Experience in operation of event-based customer interactions, A/B testing, sales funnel management
- Existing knowledge of state-of-the-art data infrastructure, tech stack and current data usage trends
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken, German is an advantage
- OPPORTUNITIES: Work for a top brand in a diverse, international team
- GROWTH: Benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- WORK-LIFE BALANCE: Flexible working arrangements and mobile working
- BENEFITS: Enjoy the social benefits of a leading bank
- REMUNERATION: You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 50.000 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.