Professional Data Governance Manager (f/m/x)
Group Data Privacy and Quality Governance is a department within Group Risk Data & Regulatory Reporting Division, dealing with Data Privacy and Data Quality Governance tasks. The unit heavily collaborates with counterparts in RBI HO, NWUs and Austrian Subsidiaries within RBI Group.
To further strengthen and enrich the department, we are looking for an ambitious and pro-active Data Quality Governance Manager - Professional (f/m/x), who feels comfortable with data governance challenges.
(38.5h / week)
Your mission at RBI
- Accompanying project support and control regarding data governance, data quality and BCBS 239 requirements (covering complete RBI HO project landscape as well as new product approvals and M&As)
- Preparation and development of data governance and data quality standards, guidelines, methods, and processes
- Management of strategic data quality governance measures and projects
- Guide and support business in Data Quality monitoring, evaluation, reporting, and implementing improvement measures
- Conduct regular data governance and data quality reporting for respective decision bodies
- Define and monitor data governance KPIs
- Support business in definition of Data Quality checks
- Awareness-raising and training of staff involved
Your core competencies
- University degree or similar with IT, business and/or technical background
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Preferably experience in data governance, data quality, BCBS239 as well as financial services IT-landscape
- Team player, service orientation, high level of commitment and motivation
- Analytical, result-oriented, and structured way of working
- Coordination skills to facilitate activities with colleagues
- Fluent in German and English
Nice to have
- experience with adaptive and agile project management
- knowledge of other CEE, CE and CIS language welcomed
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary is starting at 38.500 Euro (basis full-time) excluding overtime, depending on qualification and experience.
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017