International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
As Data lake Application Manager, you are the bridge between our latest technology Data Lake and data consumers who would like to orchestrate their data with the same. You will be in charge for building up a service around the Data Lake platform and scale it group wide. You will be the key to enable 50.000 data consumers with their demands to autonomously handle their data by their own. Experimenting with new technologies is key aspect in further innovating the data handling process and the underlying big data platform.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Be a SPOC for the data lake platform and serve consumers to run their use cases / scale the platform.
- Shape the cloud infrastructure (AWS) and the data provisioning workflow to allow frictionless data flow from providers to consumers.
- Implement of new features like provider or consumer connections as IaaC (e.g. PowerBI connection towards AWS).
- Taking end to end responsibility for requested features throughout delivery pipeline.
- Implement cost optimizations as part of the platform.
- Support solution architects to define the software architecture.
- 5+ years professional experience in developing and operating software solutions.
- 2+ year experience with AWS in building scalable big data solutions.
- 2+ year experience in development with Python/Spark
- Demonstrated ability to handle data and structures. Ideally worked previously as ETL developer.
- Strong customer focused with the ability to transform customer requirements and needs into concrete action points.
- Practical experience with Terraform, Airflow, Data Bricks, Delta Lake is preferred.
What we offer:
- Proactivity; Curiosity; Responsibility; Ideas & Confidence.
- Structured working approach and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent English; German or another CEE language is appreciated, but not mandatory.
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 53,000 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.