International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
What we offer:
We are looking for a Data Lake Solution Architect who likes to solve difficult problems. As Data Lake Solution Architect you will take over the leadership for designing RBI’s Data Lake. You will take over an expert role in optimizing the Data Lake for optimal data integration and processing with big data technologies. Additionally, in the journey of professionalized data integration you will be in charge of collaboration across streams to synergize the usage of data within our data eco-system.
Your contribution will be a key role for big data integration in the RBI group across CEE.
What you can expect:
- Design infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
- Identify and design internal process improvements: automating manual processes, source data to optimizing data delivery and re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability.
- Collaborate across the enterprise to enable and share best practices, reusable and scalable tools and code for our analyst community.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- End to End responsibility for tasks from assignment to completion.
- Strong intercultural skills and delivery orientation combined with the agile and adaptive mind-set are the key success factors in this team.
What you bring to the table:
- About 3 years of experience in architectural (best practice) implementation of Data Lake/Data Reservoir eco-systems (AWS Cloud preferred).
- Experience in design principles and solution finding process how to come from a problem to a solution.
- Ability to influence senior business stakeholders and your peers to take action / facilitate buy-in of recommendations.
- Profound experience with CD / DevOps methodology and good overview of related tools or tool chains
- Proactivity; Curiosity; Responsibility; Ideas & Confidence
- Fluent knowledge of English; German is appreciated, but not mandatory
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 47.000 gross p.a. excluding overtime