International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
We are looking for a Data Lake Solution Architect who likes to solve difficult problems. Are you the one who is ready for this challenge?
As Data Lake Solution Architect you will take over the leadership for designing RBI’s Data Lake and its eco-System. You will take over an expert role in optimizing the Data Lake for optimal data integration and processing with big data technologies.
Additionally, in the journey of professionalized data integration you will be in charge of collaboration across the enterprise to synergize the usage of the data lake eco-system.
Your contribution will be a key role for big data integration in the RBI group across CEE. Strong intercultural skills and delivery orientation combined with the agile and adaptive mind-set are the key success factors in this team.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Design infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies
- Build data integration from various sources and technologies to the data lake eco-system.
- Drive the advancement of RBI data infrastructure by guiding the design of the underlying logic and structure for how data is organized, cleansed, and ultimately stored for various use cases.
- Identify and design internal process improvements: automating manual processes, source data to optimizing data delivery and re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability.
- Bring in experience of analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Collaborate across the enterprise to enable and share best practices, reusable and scalable tools and code for our analyst community.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Align with Business Stakeholders and data scientists on requirements and roadmaps.
- Guide scrum team and development according to agile principles.
- End to End responsibility for tasks from assignment to completion.
What we offer:
- Adequate technical education (Technical School or suitable University degree)
- About 3 years of experience in implementing integration components and applications, especially in the area of big data projects or systems integration.
- High interest and experience in new Big Data technology (AWS Cloud preferred).
- Strong knowledge and analytical skills about database components such as ETL, Relational Database Management Systems, BI Tools and data structures.
- Architectural (best practice) experience in Data Lake/Data Reservoir eco-systems.
- Experience with building robust service layers to access large data repositories.
- Ability to influence senior business stakeholders to take action / facilitate buy-in of recommendations.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with business stakeholders, data scientists, data engineers and data logistic consultants.
- Combined technical ability, business acumen, and an excellent understanding of industry standards and technology trends.
- Profound experience with agile/scrum methodology, CD / DevOps methodology and good overview of related tools (or tool chains) (Scrum Master/Agile certification as advantage)
- Demonstrated ability to build processes that support data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management (Mining Tools, Analytic applications, metadata management advantageous).
- Fluent knowledge of English; German is appreciated, but not mandatory
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. EUR 46.500,- excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.