International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 14 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
In order to strengthen our team of DWH Application Managers, we are looking for an ambitious and service-oriented person who feels comfortable with technical challenges as well as with business requests.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- You manage the DWH, its supporting applications, load plan and its dependencies to fulfil the Service Level Agreements (SLA) we have with data deliverers and data consumers
- You perform data delivery checks (time, quality) and react on warnings & alerts
- You monitor the DWH and react on unplanned interruptions
- You understand the main data areas of the DWH and can manage incidents, reported by data deliverers or data consumers
- You analyse and fix incidents in close cooperation with business departments, developers and business analysts (analyse impact, propose, test and implement solution measures like hotfixes, workarounds, reload).
- You continuously improve the service processes and optimise the Data-Quality-Monitoring tools, processes, alerts and KPIs
- You create service reports and -presentations
What we offer:
- 5+ years of experience in an IT department with focus on DWH. Teradata Know How is of advantage
- Practical experience in managing, monitoring and support of a DWH application including job scheduling (e.g. UC4)
- Basic understanding of banking business
- Good knowledge of IT Service Management (e.g. ITIL certification)
- Willingness to work occasionally on weekends and nights (release deployment and maintenance windows)
- Good communication and presentation skills as well as an excellent command of English and German
- Strong analytical skills, hands-on approach and structured way of working even under pressure
- Highly experienced with Office applications, including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player, ability to multi-task and work in cross-functional, fast-paced environments with the pressure of multiple deadlines
RBI - Your new professional home
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross €46,000,- p.a. excluding overtime
RBI regards Austria, where it is a leading corporate and investment bank, as well as CEE as its home market. 14 markets of the region are covered by subsidiary banks. Additionally, the Group comprises numerous other financial service providers, for instance in the fields of leasing, asset management, as well as M&A. In total, nearly 50,000 employees service 16.6 million customers through more than 2,400 business outlets, thereof a majority in CEE.
Find out more about RBI as employer.
Join forces with RBI Group IT and become part of our international team! We are looking forward to receiving your relevant application documents online at https://jobs.rbinternational.com
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.