International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
We are looking for a service-oriented person to help us present the highest value from the big
data in our Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDWH). The right candidate is comfortable with
technical and organisational challenges, can speak and act in the interests of our service and
really want to experience an Adaptive Data Driven Organization.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- you are the eyes, ears and thinking behind data-integration on our DWH platform
- react and manage incidents and problems in daily operations
- develop and operate new solutions for the business
- understand and deliver Operational Level Agreements (OLA’s)
- manage the technical load plan
- develop and operate artificial intelligence predictive analysis tools
What we offer:
- ideas & confidence!
- good SQL and enterprise IT competence
- agile operations methods and practise
- read, comprehend and articulate information
- English fluent, any CEE language a plus
- practical experience in the core areas
- A growing and dynamic team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 46,000 annual gross salary excluding overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.