International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
We are looking for a talented and professional person to manage our Data Warehouse business demands for one of the largest IT services in RBI. The right candidate is comfortable with technical and organisational challenges, can speak and act in the interests of our service and really wants to work for an Adaptive Organisation.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- You are responsible for all aspects of the process to bring a business demand into service delivery
- You can speak eye to eye with business and technical colleagues
- You can manage Demand Reviews, Backlog Grooming and Prioritisations
- You can report and present your service in any dimension
- You manage the tools, processes and documentation to improve the service
What we offer:
- Practical experience in an enterprise IT or business service
- Good knowledge of IT Service Management (e.g. ITIL certification), KANBAN and/or Adaptive Organisation
- Distinct analytical skills – JIRA and advanced excel skills are an advantage
- High level of initiative and perseverance
- Strong written and oral communication in English and German
- Ability to work in a team
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 46.500,- gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.