Data Warehouse DevOps Engineer (f/m/x)
We are looking for a service-oriented person to help us present the highest value of the big amount of
data in our Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDWH). The right candidate is comfortable with
technical and organisational challenges, can speak and act in the interests of our service and
really wants to experience an Adaptive Data Driven Organization.
(38.5h / week)
Your mission at RBI
- Manage and operate an enterprise-class data warehouse application
- Support the Data Integration team in all DevOps activities
- specify and test load scheduler changes
- manage environments, deploy software, operate load plans
- contribute to automation activities
- learn skills from a range of DevOps topics
- support the team in handover to operations process
- Support Service Manager in production and pre-production activities
- manage technical incidents and problems in daily operations
- understand and deliver Operational and Service Level Agreements (OLA’s, SLA’s)
- support of daily operations
Your core competencies
- Ideas & confidence!
- Professional experience operating on business solutions, development experience is a plus
- Practical experience in the core areas: ETL, Scheduling eg. Automic UC4, ODI, Teradata, bash scripting and good SQL
- ITIL understanding
- speaking English fluently
- Working experience of DevOps Concepts and CI/CD
Nice to have
- Agile operations methods and practice
- Proactivity and continuous improvement
- Read, comprehend and articulate information
- any additional CEE language a plus
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starts at 55.000,- Euro (basis full-time) excluding overtime - additional payment according to skills and experience
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017