International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
We are strengthening our team in Digital Bank / Retail and are looking for ambitious and service-oriented candidates. You will link and strong cooperate with the business and IT world with your personality as well as your business and technical know-how. We are ready to offer a challenging adaptive environment with various development possibilities.
In this position you will join as a Delivery Manager / Business Analyst to support our business units to evolve and integrate digital banking IT services in RBI group. Together with a small motivated and experienced team you will be working in an international environment. You will consult, orchestrate, and drive digital retail banking solutions throughout the full value-stream from customer front end apps to holistic banking services integration.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Work in an ADAPTIVE setup for the Digital Bank / Retail IT team
- You will be part of a team dealing with innovative as well as day to day topics from technical and business side, and from operational to strategic topics
- Perform in an agile framework by supporting other team members, like the product owner, retail business experts, or developers by pulling tasks and fulfill the team commitments
- Focused on delivery of value in an efficient way following agile principles
- Open appreciative communication and cooperation with all stakeholders
- Interesting and flexible tasks in many areas as well as various technologies
- From requirements engineering to test management and even automation
- From IT operations support to governance topics
- From project/delivery orchestration to IT service management
- From customer behavior to full, holistic bank integration
- From bringing in new ideas to develop and launch them with the team
- Our cross-functional teams are passionate about collaboration and sharing knowledge, as well as working with a high degree of autonomy
What we offer:
- 7+ years of experience within a data driven environment in banking or financial services industry as a Project/Delivery Manager, Business Analyst/Requirements Engineer/IT Consultant, Test Manager or other equivalent senior role
- Deep understanding and knowledge about banking business and its mechanics
- Solid experience in project management (lead or co-lead) with classical as well as agile working methodologies (design thinking / Dev-Ops / Scrum / Kanban)
- Good understanding of testing and testing methodologies, especially for acceptance and integration/end-to-end testing
- Good presentation skills and experience in consulting business
- Comprehensive knowledge in holistic IT topics (governance, structures, processes, tools, technologies, methodologies, and financial aspects)
- Passion for banking, IT and general problem solving as well as strong interest in Digital Banking and Retail products & processes
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 60.000 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.