International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
We are looking for a DevOps for our Tribe PaaS SME Lending. In this role you would support the Tribe with a special focus on API integration of different NWUs into the central group solution and operating such layer onto our cloud platform. You would work in a 100% cloud native (AWS) environment.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Scripting and Automation (Python, Bash, etc.) of product deployments, infrastructure, container management and tasks
- Setup and maintain containerized apps in e.g. Dockers
- Setup of product and services on AWS or Azure
- Implement Security Concepts (Encryption, Authentication, Firewalls)
- Help product teams in setting up and improving their continuous delivery pipeline and workplace
- Being part of a multi-cultural team, bringing agile and DevOps thinking into life
- Proactively support onboarding activities
- Provide excellent support to users or customers of the products
- Professional experience in developing and operating solution on AWS platformKnowledge and Experience on
- DevOps and CI/CD Concept
- Virtualization / Containers e.g working knowledge of Helm Files.
- System Architecture and Network settings and Security.
- Python and Shell programming
- Monitoring, Logging and Performance Tunning
What we offer:
- Practical experience with Software Configuration Management and Continuous Integration (e.g. GIT/Bitbucket, Jenkins)
- Agile mind-set and practical experience with Scrum/Kanban
- Pro-active attitude and team orientation
- Excellent communication skill
- Structured working approach and problem-solving skills
- Very good command of English (mandatory), German is a plus
- Motivation to constantly improve and learn new technologies
- Scripting skills (e.g. Python or other programming languages)
- Being born with an agile mindset
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 42.000 gross p.a. excluding overtime
Do you want to meet your future colleague? Robert shows you how DevOps is lived in RBI: #wearehiring | Get to know Robert from DevOps - YouTube
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.