International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitization and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
DevOps Engineer – Agile Delivery Group Investor Services (f/m/x)
In this role you will be working in our tribe Group Investor Services as part of our end-to-end product team “Global Investor Gate”.
The Global Investor Gate is the online user interface for the entire product range of RBI’s Group Investor Services division (Securities Brokerage, Custody and Fund Administration). Our vision is to create value for clients - such as fund companies, institutional investors and corporates - and employees by providing a user-friendly platform.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Contribute to the development of an efficient continuous delivery platform, covering build, deployment and test automation as well as provisioning of infrastructure components in cloud environments
- Maintain the platform by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health including daily operations
- Support developers, testers, and operations to automate the continuous delivery of software components
- Design concepts, evaluate tools and technologies to improve every aspect of the software development lifecycle
- Drive adoption of best practices in code health checks, testing, and maintainability
- Collaborate with team and stakeholders to develop, deliver and operate solutions that meet business needs
- Working as part of an agile delivery team (Scrum / Kanban)
- Interest, willingness, and ability to strive for related business understanding (esp. Securities Business)
- MA/MS in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with cloud concepts and -providers (preferably AWS), virtualization and docker-based environments
- Interest on security-related concepts and solutions
- Experience with CI/CD (continuous integration, continuous delivery) pipelines and concepts and a good overview of related tools
- Strong skills in scripting (i.e. Python, Bash)
- Experience with modern source code management tools (i.e. Git, BitBucket)
- Experience in designing and building of monitoring/logging/alerting capabilities in microservice based environment (i.e. Kibana, Grafana, etc.)
- Very good infrastructure, networking and OS know-how
- End-to-end thinking and taking responsibility for your code and your product
- Analytical, result-oriented, self-organized and structured way of working as well as reliability, proactivity, curiosity and readiness to take responsibility
- Innovative mindset, ready to explore new ideas
- Very good command of English (mandatory), German is a plus
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.