In order to strengthen our delivery capability, we are looking for an ambitious and service-oriented DevOps Engineer for the agile-shaped IT Delivery Cash Management & Trade Finance team.
In this role you will be working in our Cash Management tribe as part of our end-to-end feature team. The main focus of this team is the continuous improvement of RBI’s online and mobile Cash Management solution for international corporate customers.
Your main responsibility is to facilitate the implementation of our Open API/Open Banking initiative and completing our real-time connectivity implementation with our backend systems / network units.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Contribute to the development of an efficient continuous delivery platform, covering build, deployment and test automation as well as provisioning of infrastructure components in cloud environments
- Maintain the platform by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health
- Support developers, testers, and operations to automate the continuous delivery of software components
- Design concepts, evaluate tools and technologies to improve every aspect of the software development lifecycle
- Drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability
- Devise and enforce policies for developers, testers, and operations that guarantee a stable delivery pipeline
- Working as part of an agile delivery team (Scrum / Kanban)
- Interest, willingness, and ability to strive for related business understanding (e.g. Cash Management)
What we offer:
- MA/MS in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience coding in Java 8 (Java 10 is a plus)
- State-of-the-art source code management, i.e. Git
- Knowledge of networking, Linux/Unix and Windows
- Strong scripting skills (ideally Python, Bash)
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 50.000,-- gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.