International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
In this position you will join a team of 12 professionals working in a SCRUM setup. You will work on the implementation of our archiving strategy and the digitalization of our document related processes (incl. eSignature). You´ll take over end-to-end responsibility for the whole Document Management platform and take part in design and architecture decisions.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Responsibility for service and application management, assurance of stable operations of all relevant Document Management Platform services
- Work within an agile DevOps team covering all required roles from analysis, development, change, release, roll-out management and the support of our Document Management Platform
- Usage of state-of-the-art technologies (e.g. AWS, Docker, CI/CD, Test Automation)
- Creation of reports and ad-hoc evaluations using SQL
- Service level management and cost responsibility
- Support in analysis and definition of business processes and requirements
- You will coordinate and control internal and external implementation partners
What we offer:
- Adequate technical and/or economic education (e.g. business informatics, informatics)
- 3+ years prior working experience in a DevOps role, preferably in the banking industry
- Experience with Document Management Systems and eSignature, BPM Systems as a plus
- Experience with agile (Scrum) projects and application management (DevOps)
- Hands-on experience with databases (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience with solution design and system architecture
- Familiarity with and interest in new technologies (Cloud, Docker, CI/CD pipelines, …)
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 60,000 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.