More than a century of banking experience combined with innovative technology is our secret for success. As one of the biggest banking groups in CEE, we serve international customers across all CEE countries. We understand the wishes and needs of our customers in a challenging environment.
Continually investing in the future of digital banking, we develop smart applications, we create meaningful User Experience, we aim to identify intelligent IT-solutions for our 13 markets and we enter into valuable cooperation with the global financial community. Therefore, we are looking for innovative people who feel at home in the digital world.
About the job
We run an Engineering Platform for our Developers and Testers. It provides a development infrastructure, partly on-premise, partly in AWS, with servers, a high-performance workplace, Open Source-tooling and third-party products.
We need Cloud-savvy developers and system engineers to complete our team. Do you want to be part of our future?
What you can expect
- Implement and maintain a high-end workplace, specific for Engineers, including infrastructure set-up
- Operate a classic on-premise platform for developers with databases, web-servers, integration tools, etc.
- Maintain the platform by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health
- Support our CI/CD platform team in operating RBI’s build/deploy pipeline running on AWS
- Being part of a multi-cultural team, bringing agile and DevOps thinking into life
What we offer:
- 1-3 years of professional experience in developing and operating software
- Very good infrastructure, networking and OS know-how (Linux, macOS)
- Experience with cloud concepts and -providers, virtualization and containers (preferably AWS)
- Good knowledge of automation tools like Ansible
- Basic knowledge of development tools (git, artefact management)
- Strong scripting skills (bash, Python…), experience in developing software is an advantage
- Interest on Security-related concepts and solutions
- End-to-end thinking and taking responsibility for your code and your product
- Being born with an agile mindset
- Very good command of English (mandatory). German is a plus
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 38,000 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.