International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
You want to bring in your creativity in solution finding
and further progress your individual learning journey
in an agile and modern working environment.
You want to be part of a motivated, international team thinking ahead of challenges in the financial industry
while using the latest technology
You are looking for flexible
working arrangements and the possibility for home office
Then it’s us you are looking for!
Why work at RBI IT as a Dev/Ops Engineer?
- Modern environment in public cloud (aws, azure)
- Usage of cloud native services and OpenSouce solutions
- CI/CD tools and GitOps pipeline
- Automation/Scripting (e.g. Bash, Python, Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform)
- Runtime environment with Kubernetes
- Familiar with CyberSecurity principles and mechanisms (DevSecOps)
- Content: Work on improving our customer experience, apply your expertise, knowledge, and innovation drive in a rapidly evolving financial industry environment
- Flexibility: balance on-site days in accordance with your team
- Development: we care about your interests and support your learning progress
- Internationality: we are operating in Central and Eastern Europe and our corporate language is English – drive your international career forward
- Location: Vienna - enjoy the benefits of working in one of the most livable cities worldwide
- Seniority Level: we have different positions – ranging from top expert level to graduates
- Salary: competitive compensation starting at 47.000,-- gross p.a. excluding overtime and additional benefits
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.