RBI Group IT GmbH is a subsidiary of Raiffeisen Bank International providing RBI, Raiffeisen Leasing, Valida Vorsorge Management, Raiffeisen Bausparkasse, Raiffeisen Capital Management and Raiffeisen Service Center with the best possible software and IT services.
Do you also develop software with passion? In an environment of people who are convinced that they want to create something great?
Comparable to the attitude and motivation of the teams of a Startup and the strength of a group – Raiffeisen Bank International – in the background, we develop and maintain cloud platforms and are looking for the strengthening of our team.
DevOps Engineer for Cloud (f/m/x)
In your role you will build up our internal cloud platform as part of an end to end feature team. You will work in a 100% cloud native (AWS) environment. Your know-how will help to develop and operate the platform. The close relationships developed with our users will allow you to understand their business/operational needs and technical challenges and help them achieve the greatest value from our platform.
- Scripting and Automation (Python, Bash, etc.) of product deployments, infrastructure, container management and tasks
- Setup and maintain containerized apps in e.g. Dockers
- Setup of product and services on AWS or Azure
- Implement Security Concepts (Encryption, Authentication, Firewalls)
- Help product teams in setting up and improving their continuous delivery pipeline and workplace
- Being part of a multi-cultural team, bringing agile and DevOps thinking into life
- Proactively support onboarding activities
- Provide excellent support to users or customers of the products
- Scripting skills (e.g. Python or other programming languages)
- 3 years of professional experience in developing and operating software
- Very good infrastructure, networking and OS know-how (Ubuntu, macOS, Linux)
- Very good know-how of CI/CD concepts and tooling (GIT/bitbucket, Nexus, Artifactory, gradle)
- Experience with cloud concepts and providers, virtualization and containers (preferably in AWS)
- Good knowledge on security-related concepts and solutions
- Experience in developing software (Java) and strong scripting skills (bash, Python, …)
- End-to-end thinking and taking responsibility for your code and your product
- Being born with an agile mindset
- Very good command of English (mandatory). German is a plus
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- State of the art training, and further education
- Wide range of additional operating benefits (e.g. subsidized canteen)
- From EUR 42,000.00 annual gross excluding overtime – depending on experience and qualifications, an appropriate overpayment is provided
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017