The Agile Delivery Corporate Banking is developing Greenfield IT Solutions for the “Customer Master Data and Lifecycle Management” of RBI. This fully supports RBIs vision to become most recommended bank in CEE. As an agile delivery unit we are working with state of the art technologies in the cloud. We are a cross-functional Team of both business and IT experts. Join us and start the journey as a:
Would you like be part of a team delivering greenfield IT applications based on state-of-the-art cloud technologies? Are you ready to work on the next generation customer master data solution based on our inner source event-based architecture?
We are setting up our cross-functional agile teams with the goal to create our next generation greenfield Onboarding and Lifecycle Management solution as well as a Customer Masterdata Management solution. It will be based on an event-based architecture to connect the customer facing solution, the masterdata solutions as well as many other systems in RBI and in the entire Raiffeisen banking group. There will also be a strong focus on serverless processing leveraging the native functions framework of Apache Pulsar.
We are looking for DevOps Engineers with a strong drive to work with the latest technology, contributing not only to the core product but also developing and strengthening RBIs new event architecture Platform, the underlying runtime environment and the community around.
Do your skills match our needs and are you excited to be part of our pioneering team that is disrupting our environment? Then apply for this opportunity!
What you bring to the table:
- Professional experience in developing and operating solution on Cloud Native Platform
- Programming Language
- Mandatory: Python, appreciated: Java
- Products – experience appreciated, or you develop it with us:
- Apache Pulsar / Kafka
- Neo4J Graph Database
- ArgoCD / Tekton
- Argo Workflow
- Understanding and Hands-on Experiences on Concepts:
Those skills are mandatory for our challenge:
Agile software engineering | DevOps Concepts | CI/CD | Virtualization/Containers | Network
Security | Cloud Concepts | Kubernetes, ideally OpenShift
Those skills are appreciated, or you develop them with us:
System Architecture | Monitoring/logging | Service Mesh | Function as a Service Concepts | Bitbucket - GitHub – GitLab | Distributed Architectures | System Thinking | Databases | Chaos Engineering (optional)
What we offer:
- Infrastructure / Platform OS Related
- Mandatory: Linux | Terraform | bash | Ansible | AWS
- Appreciated: OpenShift 4 | Kustomize – Helm
- Agile mind-set and practical experience with Scrum/Kanban
- Pro-active attitude and team orientation
- Excellent communication skills
- Structured working approach and problem-solving skills
- Very good command of English (mandatory), German is a plus
- Motivation to constantly improve and learn new technologies
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 60.000,-- gross p.a. including overtime
Do you want to meet your future colleague? Robert shows you how we do DevOps in RBI!
#wearehiring | Get to know Robert from DevOps -
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.