DevOps Engineer for Group Compliance tribe (f/m/x)
Your mission at RBI
- You will be able to continuously develop and operate solutions on hybrid environments (on-premises and AWS).
- You will be able to work with hands-on experiences on concepts.
- You will deliver well-tested product increments in close collaboration with other team members.
- You will be able to constantly improve, learn and stay up to date with the latest technologies.
- You will work in an international, distributed and diverse team.
Your core competencies
- Experience in working in corporate environment with all its implications on DevOps deliverables, e.g. coding standards, test automation, documentation standards, operation etc.
- Excellent know-how CI/CD | Containerization/Virtualization | Security
- Very good know-how in infrastructure | Platform OS related | Database
- Good know-how in Linux | Terraform | Ansible | AWS
- Programming/command languages: Python | bash | optional Java
Nice to have
- Elasticsearch | DataDog | ArgoCD | Apache Pulsar | Apache Flink
- Kubernetes | OpenShift | Kustomize | Helm
- Knowledge about Banking Business
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card (optional), reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starts at 55.000 Euro excluding overtime, depending on qualification and experience.)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017