Would you like to be part of DevOps team to develop a cloud agnostic data nervous system of a Top Tier CEE Bank?
We are building a new team within the Capital Markets agile tribe with the goal to provide services as a global prime brokerage hub to our institutional clients. The solution will be based on an event based architecture and connect many well established trading systems in RBI and beyond. There will also be a strong focus on serverless processing leveraging the native functions framework of Apache Pulsar. We are looking for DevOps Engineers with a strong drive to work with the latest technology, contributing not only to the core product but also developing and strengthening RBIs new event architecture Platform, the underlying runtime environment and the community around.
Do your skills match our needs and are you excited to be part of our pioneering team that is disrupting our environment? Then apply for this opportunity!
What you bring to the table:
- Professional experience in developing and operating solution on Cloud Native Platform
- Understanding and Hands-on Experiences on Concepts
- Those skills are mandatory for our challenge:
DevOps Concepts | CI/CD | Virtualization/Containers | Network
Security | Cloud Concepts | Kubernetes | Event Processing
- Those skills are appreciated, or you develop them with us:
System Architecture | Monitoring/logging | Service Mesh | Function as a Service Concepts | Bitbucket - GitHub – GitLab | Distributed Architectures | System Thinking | Databases | Chaos Engineering (optional)
- Programming Language
- Mandatory: Python, appreciated: Java
- Infrastructure / Platform OS Related
- Mandatory: Linux | Terraform | bash | Ansible | AWS
- Appreciated: OpenShift 4 | Kustomize - Helm
- Products – experience appreciated, or you develop it with us:
- Apache Pulsar
- Trino (Presto SQL)
- Apache Flink
- Agile mind-set and practical experience with Scrum/Kanban
- Pro-active attitude and team orientation
- Excellent communication skill
- Structured working approach and problem-solving skills
- Very good command of English (mandatory), German is a plus
- Motivation to constantly improve and learn new technologies
What we offer:
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 60.000 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.