Would you like to be part of DevOps team to develop a cloud agnostic data nervous system of a Top Tier CEE Bank?
What you can expact:
We are establishing an incubator team to build our organizational-wide federated nervous system for data, based on event streaming technology. This environment will run on our future common runtime environment (Cloud Agnostic) for all container-based applications in RBI Group. To scale up our successful MVPs, we are broadening the Team of DevOps Engineers. Agile way of working is in our DNA. Innovation is our focus. Delivering value hands-on and working in Teams is the environment we provide. Do your skills match our needs and are you excited to be part of our pioneering team that is disrupting our environment? Then apply for this opportunity!
#Vollzeit- (38,5 h/Woche)
#Bürostandort in Wien (1030 oder 1190)
What you bring to the table:
- Develop and maintain the platforms in an agile international team
- Enable an easy adaption and good developer experience of the platforms
- Ensure stable operation of the shared platform
- Plan and conduct technology lighthouse projects for future platform needs
What we offer:
- Professional experience in developing and operating solution on Cloud Native Platform
- Working experience of DevOps Concepts, CI/CD and Linux OS
- Understanding of Virtualization/Containers, Network Security, Cloud Concepts (AWS), Kubernetes
- Motivation to constantly improve, learn and stay up to date with the latest technologies
- Working experience with scripting (Bash) and programming (Python or Java)
- Very good command of English, German is a plus
- Flexible working hours and home office options to find a good work-life balance within your team
- Meaningful career opportunities to develop professionally and personally
- Learning as part of our DNA and culture
- Salary account and credit card free of charge
- Family-friendly benefits, such as family and child allowances, company kindergarten, part-time arrangements and much more!
- Easy travel with a paid job ticket or subsidy of annual ticket for public transportation
- Healthy, tasty, and subsidized canteen
- Staying fit with diverse sports offerings and being inspired by cultural events
- Saving in daily life with vouchers and discounts
- A competitive salary starting at gross 60.000€ gross per year including overtime with clear willingness to overpay, depending on concrete skills and experiences.
You’d like to know what else we offer to our colleagues? Watch the video and have a look at some of our benefits on our careers page.
We are a leading bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior experience for our customers.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!