DevOps Engineer for Rating Delivery (f/m/x)
Your mission at RBI
- Develop and maintain the platforms in an agile international team
- Enable an easy adaption and good developer experience of the platforms
- Ensure stable operation of the shared platform
- Plan, design and perform the migration from existing rating environments to the new platform
- Dealing with various technologies and environments (legacy as well as state of the art)
Your core competencies
- Professional experience in developing and operating solution on Cloud Native Platform
- Working experience of DevOps Concepts, CI/CD and Linux OS
- Understanding of Virtualization/Containers, Network Security, Cloud Concepts (AWS), Kubernetes
- Motivation to constantly improve, learn and stay up to date with the latest technologies
- Working experience with scripting (Bash), programming (Java) and SQL
- Very good command of English, German is a plus
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starts at 60.000,- Euro (basis full-time) including overtime, depending on qualification and experience.
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website our check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017