International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Would you like to be part of a DevOps team to develop next generation anti money laundry monitoring, financial sanctions screening, capital markets compliance and fraud prevention systems of a Top Tier CEE Bank?
We are extending our agile teams within the Group Compliance tribe with the goal to create our next generation anti money laundry monitoring, capital markets compliance, financial sanctions screening, and fraud prevention platform.
The solution will be based on an event-based architecture to connect to payment, trading, CRM, and core banking systems in RBI and in the entire Raiffeisen banking group. There will also be a strong focus on serverless processing leveraging the native functions framework of Apache Pulsar.
We are looking for DevOps Engineers with a strong drive to work with the latest technology, contributing not only to the core product but also developing and strengthening RBIs new event architecture Platform, the underlying runtime environment and the community around.
Do your skills match our needs and are you excited to be part of our pioneering team that is disrupting our environment? Then apply for this opportunity!
What you bring to the table:
What we offer:
- Professional experience in developing and operating solution on Cloud Native Platform
- Programming Language
- Mandatory: Python, appreciated: Java
- Products – experience appreciated, or you develop it with us:
- Apache Pulsar/ Kafka
- Trino (Presto SQL)
- Apache Flink
- ArgoCD/ Tekton
- DataBricks (Delta Lake, ML Flow)
- Understanding and Hands-on Experiences on Concepts:
- Those skills are mandatory for our challenge:
- Agile software engineering | DevOps Concepts | CI/CD | Virtualization/Containers | Network
Security | Cloud Concepts | Kubernetes
Those skills are appreciated, or you develop them with us:
System Architecture | Monitoring/logging | Service Mesh | Function as a Service Concepts | Bitbucket - GitHub – GitLab | Distributed Architectures | System Thinking | Databases | Chaos Engineering (optional)
- Infrastructure / Platform OS Related
- Mandatory: Linux | Terraform | bash | Ansible | AWS
- Appreciated: OpenShift 4 | Kustomize - Helm
- Agile mind-set and practical experience with Scrum/Kanban
- Pro-active attitude and team orientation
- Excellent communication skills
- Structured working approach and problem-solving skills
- Very good command of English (mandatory), German is a plus
- Motivation to constantly improve and learn new technologies
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 60.000 gross including overtime with clear willingness to overpay, depending on concrete skills and experiences
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.