More than a century of banking experience combined with innovative technology is our secret for success. As one of the biggest banking groups in CEE, we serve international customers across all CEE countries. We understand the wishes and needs of our customers in a challenging environment.
Continually investing in the future of digital banking, we develop smart applications, we create meaningful User Experience, we aim to identify intelligent IT-solutions for our 13 markets and we enter into valuable cooperation with the global financial community. Therefore, we are looking for innovative people who feel at home in the digital world
Engineering Coach for Continuous Delivery (f/m/d)
You are well-known for thinking outside the box? You have a strong opinion about how to build, test and run software? You are excited to share these opinions with other people?
Then you may be the perfect fit for being an Agile Engineering Coach! We value "automate the right things”, “you build it you run it” and “end-to-end thinking”. Our mission is to help engineers doing the right thing the right way. We deliver value by doing hands-on work and help decision makers and stakeholders to understand the best engineering approach for their business needs.
To ensure continuous customer value generation, we focus on continuous integration & deployment, continuous testing, cloud first approach and DevOps thinking.
Do you want to be part of our future?
- Coach agile development teams to transform their engineering approaches towards modern agile engineering principles
- Set up a complete CI/CD pipeline to gain the highest level of automation regarding build, test, provisioning and deployment
- Directly deliver customer and business value by doing hands-on work
- Lead continuous integration and DevOps communities and take over enterprise-wide responsibilities for related tools and methodologies
- Continuously drive all stakeholders to invest in CI/CD, to improve delivery performance and business success
- Organize and participate in trainings and community events, in- and outside of RBI
- More than 5 years of experience in automating software build and deployment in an agile environment, especially in the area of digital solutions or banking
- Excellent knowledge in CI/CD approaches, tooling and methodology
- Hands-on experience in software version control (git, svn), scripting (bash or similar), Java (or equivalent) and build and orchestration tools (Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, GitLab, TravisCI, Bamboo, ….)
- Thinking skills play a big part in all aspect of this job. The most important ones include
- Facilitating, problem solving
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Learning the business domain
- Coaching and listening skills
- Thinking differently, and applying different styles of thinking to different testing activities
- Hands-on experience with agile methodologies and coaching of teams
- Willingness to openly share information and knowledge
- Very good command of English (mandatory)
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 60.000,- annual gross salary incl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017