International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Do you want to combine the enthusiasm and flexibility of a start up with the solid background of an established bank? Are you interested in data science platforms, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence workflows applied in a modern financial institution? Then you might be the right person for our team!
We take care that innovation is done right within Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI). We intend to further strengthen our international team with ambitious candidates who will support us in our creative push to:
What you can expect:
- Expand the internal machine learning and artificial intelligence toolset we provide to Raiffeisen and the international community with current leading-edge solutions
- Assist in further development, application & operation of our analytical platforms
What you bring to the table:
- Design and develop new solutions on the RBI data science platform on AWS
- Deliver well-tested product increments in close collaboration with other team members
- Scripting and automation of repeatable tasks as part of continuous integration
- Setup and maintain containerized applications and services in e.g. Dockers
- Implement security controls (data controls, user access controls, networking) in close alignment with IT security experts
What we offer:
- At least 5 years of experience in working in corporate environment with all its implications on DevOps deliverables, e.g. coding standards, comply with CI/CD pipelines, application of test automation, documentation standards etc.
- Experience with AWS cloud infrastructure components
- Ideally experience with machine learning frameworks (e.g. MLflow, Kubeflow, Databricks)
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing
- Fluent knowledge of English; German is appreciated, but not mandatory
- A start-up like culture for openness, innovation and agility, with the stability and backing of an international leading bank
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities, with a broad set of supported courses
- Flexible and family friendly work environment for a proper work-life balance e.g. in home-office mode
- Social benefits (e.g. job ticket for public transportation, subsidy for sports and culture, yearly extended health checks, pension scheme, etc.)
- EUR 60,000 annual gross salary incl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.