DevOps for the Data and Analytics Platform (f/m/x)
Do you want to combine the enthusiasm and flexibility of a start up with the solid background of an established bank? Are you interested in data science platforms, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence workflows applied in a modern financial institution? Then you might be the right person for our team!
We take care that innovation is done right within Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI). We intend to further strengthen our international team with ambitious candidates who will support us in our creative push to:
- Expand the internal machine learning and artificial intelligence toolset we provide to Raiffeisen and the international community with current leading-edge solutions
- Assist in further development, application & operation of our analytical platforms
(38.5h / week)
Your mission at RBI
- Design and develop new solutions on the RBI data science platform on AWS
- Ensure efficient management of development-, test- and production environments
- Implement PySpark Jobs and Engineer Apache Airflow data pipelines in Python and run them on data science platform
- Deliver well-tested product increments in close collaboration with other team members
- Scripting and automation of repeatable tasks as part of continuous integration
- Setup and maintain containerized applications and services in e.g. Dockers
- Implement security controls (data controls, user access controls, networking) in close alignment with IT security experts
Your core competencies
- Experience in working in corporate environment with all its implications on DevOps deliverables, e.g. coding standards, comply with CI/CD pipelines, application of test automation, documentation standards etc.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure components
- Ideally experience with machine learning frameworks (e.g. MLflow, Kubeflow, Databricks)
- Ideally experience with data engineering pipelines (e.g. Airflow)
- Work experience in large organizations
- Fluent knowledge of English; German is appreciated, but not mandatory
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starts at 60.000 Euro (basis full-time) including overtime - additional payment according to skills and experience
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017