International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Private Individuals Products is the unit responsible for design & development of customer centric group products. While the corporate citizenship calls for standardized and group-wide reusable digital first products and services we consider voice of customer first Further, the division is responsible for the group-wide management of secured and unsecured lending products - and this is the reason why we are on a search for a new colleague who will engage in analysis of the digital mortgage customer journey, harmonize the journey among the RBI network banks and support the Product Owner in the onboarding recipient countries into the RBI Group digital solutions.
Does that sound like an appealing challenge to you so far? Well, read further to find out more!
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Ownership of the digital mortgage UX (user experience) concept: its design, feasibility, development, testing support and production performance review
- Forming and running feasibility studies and supporting prototyping while addressing various RBI network banks’ specifics
- Applying design thinking and behaviour economics concepts in cooperation with Customer Experience, Risk, Ops & IT and other departments and stakeholders
- Leveraging data analysis and customer insights to identify opportunities and propose enhancements for improving E2E customer journey
- Supporting the process of backlog maintenance and refining the backlog content
- Performing structured solution analysis and effort estimations and analysing financials for digital lending solution in terms of profitability and costs
What we offer:
- 5+ years of experience in finance industry (preferable in digital or fintech area) and in lending area, product development and customer experience
- Proven skills in data analysis, modelling, product, and process variance mapping
- A customer-focused team player with strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Flexible and open to new ideas and projects
- Experience with AGILE / SCRUM
Submit your application by August 15
- Safe space for bringing in your ideas and make them happen
- Great team of international colleagues who share the same purpose
- Innovative and meaningful work that will have a direct impact on the company’s results
- Flexible working arrangements so that you can determine your own work-life balance
- A fair compensation package starting at EUR 64.000 gross p.a., bunch of company benefits and several opportunities for professional growth!
and let us call you up for the first get-to-know-each-other interview!
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.