International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
We create the new digital-only Retail banking business line as part of the Raiffeisen Bank International with the seat in Vienna. We are looking now for curious, hardworking and experienced team players to strengthen our team to build it up and later run the business. We are the team of professionals with a start-up culture in charge of one of largest digital innovation projects in our banking Group. We have plans to build new digital banking end-to-end customer journeys and plan to roll the service out across multiple CEE countries. First, you will drive the solution development by providing analysis, insights and requirements and later will take care of growing the business. We think, this is the unique, and maybe once per life opportunity, to build something new and great and be part of it as one of the first grounders.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- In the build-up phase: create a digital marketing strategy, e.g. define marketing aspirations, validate key business assumptions on a communication reach, etc.
- Add the product backlog epics triggered by needs of a digital marketing team
- Create and design new product visuals and communication content
- Get engaged with digital marketing partners, agencies, distribution channel providers; select partners and manage cooperation
- Drive market/product testing prior to launch and beyond, execute continuous A/B testing for the landing page/s
- After the product roll out: execute and evaluate a comprehensive multichannel digital marketing communication, build & continuously test effective product promotions and grow product awareness
- Create and continuously test new digital marketing communication campaigns, engage and inform target audience, measure and analyze campaign performance
- Create visuals content and roll it out
- Administrate marketing budget, introduce digital marketing spend efficiency limits and define KPIs
- Be in charge of SEO and social media channel
What we offer:
- At least 5 years of experience in e-commerce and/or digital media; experience working in/for a financial institution / retail banking business is an advantage
- Command of tools to publish, administer and measure efficiency of digital marketing communication across the channels, e.g. paid/organic search, social media, distribution partners (affiliates/brokers), direct traffic, etc.
- Expertise in web/data analytics, social media, SEO, SEA and internet marketing
- Solid experience in digital marketing campaign creation, roll out and efficiency monitoring
- Experience in using data management platforms (e.g. Sales force DMP, SAS Data Management) is an advantage
- Creativity, collaborativeness & organizational savviness
- Fluent English; other CEE language is an advantage
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 60.000 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.