Junior Product Owner - Mortgage (f/m/x)
Your mission at RBI
- Contribute to defining and refining the product vision, digitalization strategy, for mortgage-related offerings, ensuring alignment with regulatory compliance and optimized customer journeys.
- Collaborate closely with development teams to translate user stories into detailed requirements, functional specifications, and UI mockups that encompass both mortgage industry regulations and enhanced customer journeys.
- Leverage your customer journey expertise to map out current and ideal customer experiences across mortgage-related products.
- Provide valuable insights into mortgage industry practices, UI best practices, and customer journey optimizations to shape the product roadmap.
- Create and maintain comprehensive product documentation, including user guides and release notes, with a strong emphasis on industry compliance
Your core competencies
- Strong prior knowledge of mortgage industry practices, regulations, and compliance requirements.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies, product development lifecycles, UI/CJ design processes, and customer journey mapping.
- Proficiency in user interface design principles and tools (e.g., Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma).
- Experience with tools like JIRA, Confluence, or similar project management and collaboration platforms.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality digital products that meet industry standards and enhance customer journeys.
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home, 30 days / year remote work from any EU-country outside Austria
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten, child care during holidays etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starts 55.000 Euro (basis full-time) including overtime, depending on qualification and experience.)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017