Digital Payments & FX Manager (f/m/x)
Your mission at RBI
- Develop and execute the Retail FX Strategy, ensuring alignment with business goals and industry trends.
- Establish strategic partnerships and capabilities to enhance our payment and FX offerings, fostering growth and innovation.
- Devise payment and FX experiences driving customer advocacy and usage
- Active participation in relevant industry working groups and association to support rule book development, market infrastructure and representation of RBI
- Take ownership of Digital Identity initiatives within our organization and contribute to eIDAS development efforts.
Your core competencies
- Proven track record to build successful commercial models in the domain of digital payments and FX with strong subject matter
- Strong understanding of currency scheme rules and regulatory requirements in the digital payments and FX landscape.
- Experience with various consumer payment methods, including cards, SWIFT, SEPA, and a focus on international, cross-border payments, and related platforms.
- Conceptual knowledge of "web services" and API interfaces (SOAP, REST, JSON), enabling effective communication with technical teams.
- Interest in driving digital transformation, digital payments architecture and development of innovative concepts
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (e.g., supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, reduced gym membership fee, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the yearly gross base salary offered for this position on a full-time basis is EUR 85.000 including overtime, depending on qualification and experience.
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017