International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
The Group Marketing Division is on its way to making the group’s digital marketing landscape future proof. We aim to have the best experience in our digital channels, hence testing and optimizing the customer journey is key for our ambitions.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- You analyze user behavior and user experience and provide actionable insights, that optimize the customer journey and enhance the web experience in hand driving more web traffic and increasing conversion.
- You are responsible for the end-to-end AB/MVT test delivery, including prioritization, requirements gathering, test implementation, measuring, and next step recommendations.
- You execute all activities to improve global conversion rate across all marketing channels across RBI Group
- You conduct regular competitor analysis and insights and stay on top of industry best practice.
- You work with a cross functional team on the improvement of our bottom of the funnel / lead management capabilities
- You ensure that we are all on the same page, therefor you conduct trainings on optimization and usage of tools to increase capabilities of our local marketing departments across our markets.
What we offer:
- A CRO all-rounder with at least 2 years of experience in building, running & analyzing AB/MVT tests, with a proven track record of delivering successful conversion rate tests and personalization campaigns.
- A good understanding of CRO principles, methodologies, and best practices is essential.
- Strong analytical skills to interrogate data to draw conclusions turning them into actions and hypothesis for further optimization.
- Knowledge of usability testing and data tools, such as Hotjar and Google Analytics is preferable.
- Superb planning and problem-solving skills, and ability to manage requests from multiple stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Experience in working within a cross-functional team, and stakeholder management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken, German is an advantage
- OPPORTUNITY: Work for a top brand in a diverse, international team.
- GROWTH: Benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development.
- WORK-LIFE BALANCE: Flexible working arrangements and mobile working.
- BENEFITS: Enjoy the social benefits of a leading bank.
- REMUNERATION: You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 56.400,00 gross p.a. including overtime.
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.