International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
RBI’s Group Compliance Division is looking for a Digital Retail Compliance Officer who will contribute to all retail digital compliance activities.
This position is addressed to ambitious personalities who want be part in the set-up and go-live of a digital bank and hence requires a passion for compliance as well as modern compliance tools and approaches.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- You will support the set-up of effective regulatory processes and controls for RBI’s new retail banking initiatives and take partial leadership in the successful roll-out of compliance requirements for this business line.
- You will partner with business to draft, update and implement relevant Compliance procedures and processes.
- You will be providing guidance on compliance matters to the business units and performing controls
- You will be supporting the development of compliance trainings programs and conducting trainings
- You will deal with latest technologies in retail business and participate in shaping newest systems and processes, a data-driven and automized approach is in the focus.
What we offer:
- 3+ years of retail (digital) compliance experience (e.g. online bank etc.).
- Experience with fraud prevention and fiscal reporting (CRS/FATCA) matters of advantage.
- Proactive approach & readiness to work in start-up like culture.
- Process oriented with a strong ability to work with new compliance technologies and to develop appropriate Compliance program enhancing strategies.
- Experience with data driven approaches, especially statistical/AI models of advantage.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Collaborative with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent English and German language skills, CEE language is an advantage.
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 40.000,-- gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.