We are a leading bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe – what got us here, are our talented people. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. Together, we are on a mission to offer a superior experience to our customers.
The Group Marketing division seeks to make RBI Group’s digital marketing landscape future proof with innovative tools and strategies. To provide the utmost best digital experience for our customers we aim to deliver improved technological solutions as well as superior services for our Group in Austria and CEE.
You love to cultivate relationships with our subscribers through highly personalized e-mail campaigns
and are committed to optimize every touchpoint with our customers? Are you motivated to take on the responsibility for coordinating and developing
necessary aspects to optimize email campaign
and measure their overall success
We are welcoming your application and are looking forward to hearing from you!
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Create e-mail marketing campaigns to foster our relationships with our customers and promote products and services
- Bring our personalization to the next level
- Ensure email marketing is consistent with our brand and in line with industry best practices
- Consult our internal stakeholders to facilitate e-mail development projects and provide your expertise in various projects
- Develop an A/B testing strategy to constantly improve our campaign KPIs
- Take on responsible for the overall success of the campaigns, provide proper reporting and ensure data quality
What we offer:
- Associates degree in Marketing or Business Administration or equivalent combination of education and long-term experience
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English and German
- Sound knowledge of e-mail campaign best practices
- Knowledge of web technologies including HTML and CSS
- Expertise in the field of marketing automation is a plus
- Creative excellence
- Ability to maintain organization, accuracy and strong time management skills, sense of responsibility and confidentiality
- You will work in a great team of experts in a leading international bank
- You will benefit from flexible working arrangements including working remotely and determine your own work-life balance
- You will benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You will earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 34,200 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.