International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
We are convinced that the empowerment of agile delivery needs a level of alignment by providing
- modern domain architecture (blueprints),
- strategic technical direction (application, integration, data),
- and architectural initiatives (e.g. PoCs).
As a team we are part of all larger group wide and local initiatives to transform the IT architecture to modern banking. There is still a lot of legacy in RBI group which needs to be changed to new modern enterprise architecture. We’re strengthening our team and looking for enthusiastic, passionate and communicative people.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- You will be part of an international team which designs and maintains the enterprise target architecture (based on reference models and blueprints).
- You will transform business strategy/vision into a modern domain architecture for key domains (application, data/information, technology towers, …) in close collaboration with business, delivery units, data & analytics, NWUs and relevant IT stakeholders
- You will provide the strategic technical direction to improve business value in terms of modern IT architecture (application, integration, data) e.g. microservices, real-time streaming, REST API, ODS, Data Lake, DWH, HDSF, Cloud, ….
- You will promote strategic adaptive design and engineering practices within RBI Group and provide architecture direction to units and delivery teams
- You will drive architectural initiatives (hands on approach) in close cooperation with solution and system architects across tribes and/or units (e.g. PoC for architecture relevant new technologies)
- You will validate and approve solution architectures for HO and NWBs in cooperation with delivery units (e.g. during setup phase, governance approval of major NWB projects)
- Working in a team and within an international community
- You constantly research on banking / general tech usage and emerging technologies (close connection to IT strategy team and group technology team)
What we offer:
- University degree in a technical and/or commercial field of study or proven comparable qualification
- Familiar with the industry trends and up-to-date with the latest product offerings
- Very good overview of state-of-the-art IT architecture & technologies, hands on experience in either data area or development
- Experience in agile delivery of IT solutions including business stakeholder management is an advantage
- Experience in agile methods and agile environments, team player, high level of commitment and motivation
- Strongly convinced and passionate about the IT transformation
- Strong interpersonal skills: passion for service, self-motivated, needing minimal supervision
- Great analytical skills: ability to conceptualize unstructured/raw data and information as well as to derive actionable solutions and strategies
- Strong communication skills: both written and verbal, particularly strong ability to listen
- Fluent command of English; German is appreciated
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- You will work in a community approach, gather ideas and best practices in the group and share with other group members (business partners, architecture guild in HO, enterprise architects of units, solution architect and team members of agile delivery teams)
- EUR 60.000,- annual gross salary incl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-life balance due to variable working hour
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.