International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Group Corporate Credit Analysis (GCCA) is the Internal Rating Agency of RBI. We are responsible for analyzing all types of corporate customers in a broad range of industries, including also complex leveraged finance transactions, and finally assigning a risk-adequate rating to all corporate customers of the bank. In addition to that we support the further development of the rating models for corporates and are deeply involved in the regulatory monitoring of these models. We provide support and guidance for the corporate credit analysis departments in the network units (NWUs) to guarantee a harmonized rating approach all over the RBI Group.
In this job you play an important role in the assessment of the risk of our corporate customers and provide essential input for the further risk decision making process.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Make correct spreading of financial data according to the rules in the Rating Manual for customers in a broad range of industries
- Prepare analysis reports by identifying risk-relevant items
- Make risk adequate proposal for final rating and set responsible-minded signals in early-warning system and fraud prevention tool
- Analyze complex Leveraged Buyout and Management Buyout (LBO/MBO) structures and prepare pro-forma consolidated financials
- Present the rating model and the rating result to corporate customers
- Execute on-site examinations for large and/or very complex cases
- Intensively support customers in Special Exposures Management
- Define tailor-made financial covenants by capturing main financial risk items and monitor compliance of financial covenants
- Support corporate analysts in RBI network units by acting as a center of competence with regards to rating and rating process relevant issues
- Train and guarantee know-how transfer to trainees both within RBI and network units
What we offer:
- University degree with business background (e.g. business, economics, etc.) and several years experience in the field of corporate analysis in a bank
- Good knowledge and economic understanding of accounting standards, especially IFRS
- At least basic knowledge of the regulatory framework (Basel II / III/IV)
- Work experience in an audit company would be desirable
- Specific industry know-how is highly welcome, but no condition
- Proficient in English, German and French/Italian are an advantage
- Literacy in MS Office; Visual Basic is a plus
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Result-driven team player with very good time-management skills
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 46.500,- gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.