International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
We take care that innovation is done right within Finance at RBI AT and across the group. For this reason, we want to strengthen our international development team and we are looking for ambitious candidates who will support us in our challenging architecture journey ahead.
You are an experienced developer in Python or Java with a strong background in cloud based technology?
You are convinced about the agile mindset and methodology?
You are motivated by building state of the art applications?
If you have expertise in this area, you know what this is all about, but here are the specifics:
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Develop and operate a Python- and/or Java based landscape
- Design and improve cloud-based solutions and interlink it with on-premise environments
- Continuously improve the product during short iterations while ensuring a working software at any time
- Design, implement, test and deploy applications and jobs in close co-operation with IT and business end users
- Maintain and integrate new data sources
- Support and train our users
- Solve IT infrastructure issues together with IT Service Providers, ensure IT security measures are fulfilled and solve technical issues
- Optimize technical workflows for cost effective cloud usage
- Improve and support the development team in terms of standards and best practices
- Being accountable for building and maintaining high quality software and database design
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement process
What we offer:
- 4−5 years+ professional experience in developing and operating software solutions in Python and/or Java
- Adequate technical education (Technical School or suitable University degree)
- Experience with integration of REST-based APIs and Microservice Architecture
- Practical experience with Software Configuration Management and Continuous Integration, e.g. Github, Django
- 3+ years professional hands-on experience with cloud computing with AWS, e.g. EC2/AWS based Linux, S3, or AWS Lambda
- 3+ years professional experience in working in a product-driven environment
- Programming skills, experience with database technologies (SQL), Phyton (ideally with Django), as well as in scripting RESTful API
- You are proficient in the use of MS Office and MS Teams as well as have knowledge of contemporary collaboration tools such as Confluence and Jira
- Experience of interfacing with SAP systems or a background in the financial industry is an advantage, but not mandatory
- You have a structured, proactive and self-reliant working approach combined with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- You are a results- and data-oriented personality characterised by curiosity, professionalism and fun
- You have an agile mind-set and practical experience with Scrum/Kanban combined with a focus on constant improvement
- You are a teamplayer with excellent communication skills in a multi-cultural working environment
- Proficiency in English is mandatory; German is a plus
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 47,000 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.