Senior Software Engineer (f/m/x)
We take care that innovation is done right within Finance at RBI AT and across the group. For this reason, we want to strengthen our international development team and we are looking for ambitious candidates who will support us in our challenging architecture journey ahead.
You are an experienced developer in Python or Java with a strong background in cloud based technology?
You are convinced about the agile mindset and methodology?
You are motivated by building state of the art applications?
If you have expertise in this area, you know what this is all about, but here are the specifics:
(38.5h / week)
Your mission at RBI
- Develop, optimize, and operate data processing pipelines using Python- and/or Java-based landscape, including streaming data processing technologies and Apache Spark
- Design and improve cloud-based solutions and interlink them with on-premise environments
- Work out jointly with teammates on the architectural aspects of a solution design
- Implementation of software development best practices and development standards into a development process within the team
- Support and mentoring of our teammates regarding the software development
Your core competencies
- Professional experience in developing and operating software solutions in Python and/or Java
- Hands-on experience with Spark/Databricks
- SQL knowledge at the level of development and optimization of complex analytical queries
- Practical experience with setting up and configuration of CI/CD pipelines, e.g. Github, Github actions, Artifactory, etc
- Readiness to mentor less experienced colleagues in code development: pair programming within the team, code review, sharing of software design patterns, joint refactoring, etc
- Proficiency in English is mandatory; German is a plus
Nice to have
- Experience of participation in the role of software developer on data engineering projects: streaming data processing, batch processing & ETL/ELT, pipelines orchestration, NoSQL, DWH, OLAP, etc.
- Experience of working with message broker technologies: Kafka, Rabbit MQ, Active MQ, or similar
- Hands-on experience with cloud computing with AWS, e.g. EC2/AWS based Linux, S3, AWS Lambda, etc
- Understanding of the most common products in the banking area
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starts at 60.000 Euro (basis full-time) excluding overtime – additional payment depending on qualification and experience.
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017