Do you want to combine the enthusiasm and flexibility of a start up with the solid background of an established bank? Are you passionate to apply creative approaches and techniques with data, which plays the most important role in a modern bank? Are you ready to shape the future of the financial industry within Central and Eastern Europe? Do you want to make us the most recommended Bank in CEE? Then you might be the right person for our team!
We take care that innovation is done right within RBI group. Our team has already delivered numerous successes in this area. For this reason we want to strengthen our international team and we are looking for ambitious candidates who will support us in our creative environment to e.g.:
- To you, servant leadership is not an arcane term, but rather the blood that courses through your veins
- Your qualification for this job is the ability to 'Make Things Happen'
- Your objective is to lead the team towards the Product Owner’s vision and you control your team with a “light touch”. If you have worked in Scrum teams, you know what this is all about, but here are the specifics.
- Be a Scrum Master for one scrum team
- Prepare & Facilitate planning, stand-ups, reviews, and retrospectives with team and Product Owner
- Organize and lead the backlog grooming sessions and be able to conduct remedial training if so necessary
- Anticipate and remove obstacles that slow down or prevent teams from delivering on stated objectives
- Lead and contribute to the decision making process and facilitate conflict resolution
- Embrace, coach, and evangelize agile values and principles in the team and across the organization.
- Focus more on delivery and results rather than ideology
- Define and refine agile metrics to understand and communicate team performance.
- Work with management and other leaders to continually identify and implement team process improvements
- Participate in the leadership, transparency and visibility for the Product Development organization
- Coordinate communication with stakeholders of the product
- 3+ years working as a Scrum Master
- Experience with distributed teams
- 3+ years experience in agile development methodologies at scale, specifically SAFe, Scrum, Lean and/or Kanban
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience with Story Mapping concepts
- Previous technical experience with Data Science and Cloud technologies is of an advantage
- You can work within a startup in a traditional bank. We offer the best of both worlds in terms of flexibility and stability and take care about a proper work-life-balance
- Top-notch bright people and state-of-the art technologies
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities, choose the conferences and educations as you go
- Awesome team!
- EUR 60.000 annual gross salary incl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.