Are you ready to shape the future of the financial industry within Central and Eastern Europe? Do you want to contribute to make us the most recommended Bank in CEE? Then you might be the right person for our team!
We take care that innovation is done right within RBI group. Our teams have already delivered numerous successes in transforming the Controlling area. For this reason, we want to strengthen our international team and seek an ambitious candidate who will support us in our creative environment as an
As our Scrum Master, you will play a crucial role in the success of our Scrum Teams and their products.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Be a full-time scrum master for one or two teams within our tribe
- Develop high performing teams by acting as a motivating coach & establish thriving self-organizing teams
- Address and remove obstacles that prevent teams from delivering
- Drive the continuous improvement process of the team setting and its productivity
- Define and refine agile metrics to understand and improve process efficiency in the team
- Prepare & facilitate the agile ceremonies such as planning, daily scrums, and retrospectives
- Support and guide Product Owner in respect to the backlog including topics such as understandable user stories, slicing of user stories, or prioritization
- Lead and contribute to the decision-making process and facilitate conflict resolution
- Support the team with regards to upskilling, facilitation of meetings and agile scrum
- Support the team to reach the product goals
- Be an active member of the so-called "Agile Chapter" and collaborate with other Scrum Masters to ensure we live the continuous improvement mentality within our tribe
What we offer:
- University degree in a technical or economic field or professional experience in the relevant field
- 2+ years working as a Scrum Master in multiple teams
- Strong knowledge of agile methodologies, e.g. Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- You are a proficient User of tools such as JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, MS Teams, MS Forms, Miro, and Whiteboard
- Ability to master challenging situations and a desire to continuously learn and develop
- Experience in planning, preparing, and holding workshops and trainings
- Experience in stakeholder management (senior- and middle-management)
- Fluent in English
- Continuous improvement mentality, proactive, curious, fair, team-player, confident
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 60,000 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.