Experienced Scrum Master for Hermes our Integration Platform (f/m/d)
Do you want to combine the enthusiasm and flexibility of a start up with the solid background of an established bank? Are you passionate to apply creative approaches and techniques with data, which plays the most important role in a modern bank? Are you ready to shape the future of the financial industry within Central and Eastern Europe? Do you want to make us the most recommended Bank in CEE? Then you might be the right person for our team!
The Hermes platform team, which is responsible to build and run our webMethods Integration Platform is looking for an experienced Scrum Master supporting the team in their daily challenges and journey.
We take care that innovation is done right within RBI group. Our team has already delivered numerous successes in this area. For this reason, we want to strengthen our international team and we are looking for ambitious candidates who will support us in our creative environment to e.g.:
What you can expect:
- To you, servant leadership is not an arcane term, but rather the blood that courses through your veins
- Your qualification for this job is the ability to 'Make Things Happen'
- Your objective is to lead the team towards the product goal and you control your team with a “light touch”. If you have worked in Scrum teams, you know what this is all about, but here are the specifics.
What you bring on the table:
- Coach the team, tribe and whole organization in agile methodologies
- Accountable for building and maintaining a performing team
- Responsible for anticipating and removing obstacles in order to enable the team to perform
- Facilitate agile ceremonies with the team and Product Owner and coordinate the daily standups with the team
- Support and guide the Product Owner in his/her efforts to manage the Product Stream backlog
- Manages social aspects at team level
- Leads the continuous improvement process on team performance
- Consistently improves and reports team productivity without focusing on content
- Be an ambassador and role model for leadership, transparency and visibility for the Product Development organization
What we offer:
- Leadership experience
- Having a track-record in working with agile team
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, MS Teams
- Having experience in agile transformation on team level
- English is working language. German as a plus
- Technical and Business Skills as a plus (BPMS, Webmethods, Java, Python, CI/CD, etc)
- We offer the best of both worlds in terms of flexibility and stability and take care about a proper work-life-balance
- Top-notch bright people and state-of-the art technologies,
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities.
- Awesome team!
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 60.000,-- gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.