International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Are you ready to shape the future of the financial industry within Central and Eastern Europe? Do you want to make us the most recommended Bank in CEE? Then you might be the right person for our team! As our Scrum Master
, you will play a crucial role in the success of our Scrum Teams and their products and services.
We take care that innovation is done right within RBI group. Our team has already delivered numerous successes in this area. For this reason, we want to strengthen our international team and we are looking for ambitious candidates who will support us in our creative environment.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Be Scrum Master in 2-3 teams
- Apply and increase the agile maturity in your teams
- Develop high performing teams by acting as a coach & establish self-organizing teams
- Address and remove obstacles that prevent teams from delivering on stated objectives
- Drive the continuous improvement process of the team setting and its productivity
- Define and refine agile metrics to understand and improve process efficiency in the team (Burn-down chart, Velocity, progress tracking)
- Prepare & Facilitate the agile ceremonies (planning, daily scrums, ...)
- Close collaboration with the Product Owner to make sure the team understands goals and deliverables clearly
- Support and guide Product Owner in respect to the backlog (understandable user stories, slicing of user stories, prioritization)
- Lead and contribute to the decision-making process and facilitate conflict resolution
- Work with other Scrum Master in so called “Scrum master chapter” to improve agile methodology in our area
What we offer:
- University degree in a technical or economic field / proven comparable qualification
- Strong knowledge of agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean, Kanban)
- 3+ years working as a Scrum Master in multiple teams
- Minimum 3 years of experience in driving of cross-functional projects in complex organizations, preferably in financial services industry
- Experience with Story Mapping, Impact Mapping, Roadmapping
- Experience in Stakeholder Management (Senior- and Middle-management) and as a representative of a project
- Experience with Jira is an advantage
- Banking experience desired
- Fluent in Business English is mandatory; German is an advantage
- Proactivity; Curiosity; Responsibility; Ideas & Confidence
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 60.000 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.