International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Are you ready to shape the future of the financial industry within Central and Eastern Europe? Do you want to contribute to make us the most recommended Bank in CEE? Then you might be the right person for our team! As our Scrum Master
, you will play a crucial role in the success of our Scrum Teams and their products.
We take care that innovation is done right within RBI group. Our teams have already delivered numerous successes in transforming the regulatory reporting. For this reason, we want to strengthen our international team and seek an ambitious candidate who will support us in our creative environment.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Be the Scrum Master of two teams
- Increase the level of agile maturity in your teams and the tribe
- Develop high performing teams by acting as a motivating coach & establish thriving self-organizing teams
- Address and remove obstacles that prevent teams from delivering
- Drive the continuous improvement process of the team setting and its productivity
- Define and refine agile metrics to understand and improve process efficiency in the team (Burn-down chart, Velocity, progress tracking)
- Prepare & facilitate the agile ceremonies (planning, daily scrums, retrospective...)
- Close collaboration with the Product Owner, Delivery Manager and Business Owner to make sure the team understands goals and deliverables clearly
- Support and guide Product Owner in respect to the backlog (understandable user stories, slicing of user stories, prioritization)
- Lead and contribute to the decision-making process and facilitate conflict resolution
- Work with other Scrum Masters in the so called “Scrum master chapter” to improve agile methodology in our area
- Support the team to reach the product goals
What we offer:
- University degree in a technical or economic field / proven comparable qualification
- Strong knowledge of agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean, Kanban, SAFe)
- 3+ years working as a Scrum Master in multiple teams
- Minimum 3 years of experience in driving of cross-functional projects in complex organizations, preferably in the financial services industry
- Experience with Story Mapping, Impact Mapping and Roadmapping
- Experience in Stakeholder Management (Senior- and Middle-management) and as a representative of a project
- Ability to master challenging situations and a desire to continuously learn and develop
- Experience with Jira
- Banking experience desired
- Fluent in German and English
- Proactivity; Curiosity; Responsibility; Ideas & Confidence
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance.
- Please mention that we have a hybrid working model
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 60,000 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.