Experienced Scrum Master for Retail Customer Engagement Tribe (f/m/x)
You will be the responsible Scrum Master for a team in the Retail Customer Engagement tribe. Your main responsibility is to coach your international team with the Product Owner as well as sharing your best practises of the agile methodology within the organization. For your team you will be the first point of contact and enable them to deliver high quality products and features that meet the needs of our business stakeholders.
The team you will work with is a cross functional one in a hybrid set up consisting of data scientists, data analysts and business analysts.
(38.5h / week)
Your mission at RBI
- Coach and collaborate with your team or tribe and work together with the tribe leaders (Product Owner, Delivery Manager and Tribe Lead) with the whole organization in agile methodologies
- Responsible for anticipating and removing obstacles and impediments in order to enable the team to perform
- Facilitate agile ceremonies with the Team and Product Owner and coordinate the daily stand-ups with the team
- Support and guide the Product Owner in his/her efforts to manage the Product Stream backlog
- Consistently improve and report team productivity without focusing on content and manage social aspects at team level
- Align and share best practices of agile principles and methods throughout the organization and works closely with Agile Coach and other SCMs in building the Community of Practice
Your core competencies
- Ideally you have at least five years professional experience as a Scrum Master and some certifications (CSM, PSM, etc.)
- Competences with various Agile methods, frameworks and tools, proficient with Atlassian Tools (Jira, Kanban, Scrum or Less) and strong practical experience with those methods
- You demonstrate excellent organisational talent, a structured way of working and good problem-solving skills (team, goals, customer)
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Good moderation and mediation skills with teams and on a personal level and fluent knowledge of English
- Experience in hybrid settings (online and offsite) – distributed teams
- Located in Vienna – home office possible (or willingness to relocate)
Nice to have
- Knowledge of LESS
- Banking Business knowledge is an added value.
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starts at 60.000,- Euro (basis full-time) including overtime, depending on qualification and experience.
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017