Experienced UC4 Automic Developer (f/m/x) – Data Warehouse
As a Data Warehouse Operations Specialist, you will be a valuable member of our agile team, responsible for contributing to the development, maintenance, and optimization of RBI group-wide Data Warehouse (DWH) solutions, both locally and on the cloud (AWS).
You will be actively involved in various tasks related to workflow implementation, automation, incident handling, and deployment of new features. Your role will involve working closely with a team of more than 100 professionals from the Data Warehouse Tribe.
(38.5h / week)
Your mission at RBI
- Implement new tasks and workflows within the Data Warehouse environment
- Automate and optimize existing processes to improve efficiency and reliability
- Handle deployments and releases of new features and updates
- Analyze and classify errors to ensure timely resolution
- Manage incidents and contribute to root cause analysis
- Document processes, configurations, and solutions for future reference and knowledge sharing
Your core competencies
- In depth knowledge of UC4-Scripting
- Experience in Batch processing and related tasks
- Know-how of Operations-Experience in UC4
- Ability to reverse engineer processes and systems when necessary
- Proficiency in SQL for data querying and manipulation
- Familiar with UNIX, Shell, and command line environments
- Familiar with documentation in tools like JIRA, Confluence, ServiceNow and AdoIT
- A keen interest in staying up-to-date with new technologies, including Cloud services, CI/CD pipelines, and Data Warehousing concepts
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Teradata or Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- Previous experience in the Banking industry or DWH projects.
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home, 30 days / year remote work from any EU-country outside Austria
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten, child care during holidays etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary start at 60. 000 Euro (basis full-time) including overtime, depending on qualification and experience.)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017