International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 14 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
“Global Export Finance” is responsible for the acquisition as well as structuring and documentation of export finance products and covers the wide range of Export Credit Agency (= ECA) backed credit facilities and on case by case basis credit facilities covered by Private Risk Insurance (PRI).
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Acquiring customers and projects in the product area of Export Finance
- Structuring of complex EF deals and finding solutions for individual customer requirements in the field of EF as well as offering financings based on tailor-made ECA/PRI cover
- Negotiating credit agreements together with legal advisor
- Close cooperation with the responsible Relationship Manager within the Division “Corporate Customers”
- Actively managing of customer relationships
- Supporting NWBs with client related Export Finance topics
- Acting as single point of contact for Export Finance requests for Austrian and international clients
- Cooperating with Export Credit Agencies, WKO, Handelskammer etc.
What we offer:
- 4+ years working experience in corporate banking
- Understanding of complex financing structures
- Excellent English communication and negotiation skills; other languages are an advantage
- Pro-active sales personality who is eager to work with internal and external customers
- High customer and service orientation
- Solution-oriented approach
- Willingness to travel
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 50.000 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, sex, sexual orientation or disability.