Finance Business Analyst (f/m/x)
Focus: Serving Platform, Business Data Model (BDM) & Group Product Catalogue (GPC)
The department Group Finance Data
is responsible for collection and processing of data, improvement of processes and data quality. We are taking care for the definition and maintenance of the Group data taxonomy and business glossary together with Risk. Moreover, we are operating the financial reconciliations & enabling deal-level based IFRS reporting for RBI Group.
In this position you are an important link between the business and IT world, to which you bring your personality as well as your business and technical know-how.
(38.5h / week)
Your role at RBI
- Analyze, develop and test implementation of the new One Finance data collection and data integration (Serving Platform) to feed Finance applications based on Accounting & Controlling requirements incl. set-up of underlying processes and future maintenance together with involved stakeholders
- Implementation of automated reconciliation procedures ensuring data quality and reducing manual efforts
- Definition and maintenance of group data taxonomy, business glossary and metadata incl. maintaining the business data model (BDM) for Finance in alignment with Risk and IT
- Responsibility for the Finance related Group Product Catalogue activities incl. regular releases, improvement & speed-up of rollout-procedures, automation, improvement & monitoring of data quality
- Support building a new Finance Architecture, understanding of Finance data flows
- Represent Group Finance Data in all data related initiatives
- Deliver presentations, conduct trainings, lead and coordinate workshops
Your core competencies
- Degree in business administration/economics, business informatics or similar
- Several years of experience in finance, data analysis, management reporting or BI function, preferably in the financial services industries or consulting business
- Proficient in accounting and financial reporting requirements
- Experience with data models (incl. querying and scripting in SQL)
- Know-how in event driven architecture is a plus
- BI-skills: Power-BI, QlikSense, Python or R know-how are a plus
- Strategically agile; ahead thinking, curious and eager to act in a highly demanding environment, Strong analytical skills
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time) & extensive hybrid working possibilities
- Meaningful Career Options: to develop personally & professionally
- Learning: as part of our DNA & culture
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Easy Commuting: free public transport pass
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Leisure time activities: attractive sports and cultural offers (free museum tickets, reduced gym membership, etc.)
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. for supermarkets)
- Free: Salary account and credit card
- Family Friendly: family allowances, gender-neutral parental leave, part-time work, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: starting at EUR 60.000,00 gross p.a. including overtime (market-compliant overpayment is provided dep. on experience / qualification)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017