We shape the future of digital banking.
Group Digital Solutions is a delivery program continuously contributing to Raiffeisen Bank International´s digital transformation in both retail and corporate. Our mission is to generate value for the customers, for the bank and for the team. If you want to find out more: https://gds21.rbi.cloud/
Continually investing in the future of digital banking, we develop simple applications, we create meaningful User Experiences, we aim to identify intelligent IT-solutions for our 14 markets and we enter into valuable cooperation with the global financial community. Therefore we are looking for innovative people who feel at home in the digital world.
Do you want to build a digital future with us?
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Your commitment to develop professional web application software for the finance industry in an international environment
- Creating state-of-the-art web applications with Angular
- Writing well designed, documented and testable Typescript code
- Being part of an international, distributed Scrum-team
- Work closely together with UX designers, creative designers and business analysts
What we offer:
- Excellent Typescript programming skills (Angular 6.x)
- 4−5 years professional experience in web application development
- Very good know-how of frontend technologies (HTML 5, CSS/SASS) and methodologies (SPA, PWA, Responsive Design)
- Agile mind-set and practical experience with Scrum
- Experience in finance & banking area is a plus
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 46.500 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.