RBI Group IT GmbH is a subsidiary of Raiffeisen Bank International with the aim of providing the best possible software and IT services to RBI itself, as well as to the specialist institutes Raiffeisen Leasing, Valida Vorsorge Management, Raiffeisen Bausparkasse, Raiffeisen Capital Management and Raiffeisen Service Center.
Do you also develop software products with passion? In an environment of people who are convinced they want to create something great?
With the attitude and motivation of the teams of a start-up comparable and the strength of a group - Raiffeisen Bank International - in the background, we develop systems in the financial sector and are looking for a person to strengthen our team
Your main objectives
Our goal is to digitize and automate credit card handling processes. To this end, we are constantly developing our solutions using the latest technologies and methods.
Become part of our digital team at RBI Group IT GmbH and make an important contribution to our solutions in an agile setup.
#full-time (38.5 h/week)
#Office based in Vienna (1030 or 1190)
#homeoffice / working from home possible
- Build secure, stable and usable solutions for responsive web and mobile applications
- Design and discuss UI and UX mock-ups and functional prototypes together with business representatives
- Work closely with technical product owner, Scrum team and other stakeholders to ensure usable, accessible and state-of-the-art frontends
- Draft and communicate architectural decisions together with the team and evaluate new technologies or products
- International cooperation with software engineers within a scrum team
- Automation of complex business processes at a high level of quality
- As part of the software engineering team, you share full responsibility for design, development, testing, debugging, and production readiness
What we offer
- Profound knowledge of current development trends like CI/CD, Mobile and Contract First
- Well-founded know-how in the programming of mobile apps
- In-depth knowledge of the public cloud environments AWS and Azure as well as the Red Hat OpenShift environment
- High level of abstraction with a quick grasp to solve complex issues easily
- Experience in working together in distributed or hybrid teams
- Autonomy when familiarizing yourself with complex systems
You’d like to know what else we offer to our colleagues? Watch the video and have a look at some of our benefits on our careers page.
- Flexible working hours and home office options to find a good work-life balance within your team
- Meaningful career opportunities to develop professionally and personally
- Learning as part of our DNA and culture
- Salary account and credit card free of charge
- Family-friendly benefits, such as family and child allowances, company kindergarten, part-time arrangements and much more!
- Easy travel with a paid job ticket or subsidy of annual ticket for public transportation
- Healthy, tasty, and subsidized canteen
- Staying fit with diverse sports offerings and being inspired by cultural events
- Saving in daily life with vouchers and discounts
- A competitive salary starting at EUR 55.000,- gross pa excluding overtime
We are a leading bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion
are essential components of our vision and mission
and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior experience for our customers.