International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Continually investing in the future of digital banking, we develop simple applications, we create meaningful
User Experiences, we aim to identify intelligent IT-solutions for our 14 markets and we enter into valuable
cooperation with the global financial community. Therefore we are looking for innovative people who feel at
home in the digital world.
Do you want to build a digital future with us?
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Your commitment to develop professional software (frontend & backend) for the finance industry in an international environment
- Creating state-of-the-art web applications with Angular and Java
- Writing well designed, documented and testable code
- Being part of an international, distributed Scrum-team
- Work closely together with UX designers, creative designers and business analysts
What we offer:
- Excellent programming skills (Typescript/Angular 6.x, Java 1.8)
- 4−5 years professional experience in web application development
- Agile mind-set and practical experience with Scrum
- Experience in finance & banking area is a plus
- Openness to think out of the box and willingness to learn new things
- Hands-on approach to achieve the sprint goals
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 46.500 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.