Fullstack Developer (f/m/x)
Your mission at RBI
- Develop enterprise web application software
- Cloud web application development
- Unit testing of the software components
- Being part of an international Agile team
Your core competencies
- Fullstack Java & Web programming skills
- Strong understanding of spring, including cloud and streaming concepts, api's, as well as spring security based on saml
- Some professional experience in GUI application development
- Adequate technical education (Technical School or suitable University degree)
- Professional level backend stack (Java 8, Hibernate, Spring)
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts and CI/CD tools (Git, Gradle, …)
- Very good command of English
Nice to have
- Good understanding of protocols (especially http)
- Strong understanding and experience of REST and Microservices
- Basic understanding of linux and Tomcat are a plus
- Familiarity with Docker is a plus
- German and/or CEE language is a plus
- Pro-active attitude and team orientation
- Excellent communication skills in a multi-cultural environment
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly is starting at 60.000 Euro (basis full-time) including overtime – additional payment depending on qualification and experience.
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017